[nbusers] how to disable annoying wavy red underline of html error checking?

  • From: "n00bvn" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] how to disable annoying wavy red underline of html error checking?
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:18:30 -0400

I did that but still not work. Even when I unchecked the HTML Validator,
there's still error: The HTML version of the code cannot be determined. and
there's still the annoying wavy red underline in the whole document  [Crying
or Very sad]

[nbusers] how to disable annoying wavy red underline of html error checking?

n00bvn 10/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: how to disable annoying wavy red underline of html error checking?

Edson Richter 10/01/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>