[nbusers] How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

  • From: "simonwck" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:48:11 -0400

I have a similar goal trying to use another maven repository with NetBeans. I
have NetBeans 7.2 installed on Windows 7 64 laptop, but want to use a maven
repository on a mapped network drive.

I updated the setting.xml file to point to the network repository, but
NetBeans keeps ignoring that and try to use the default repository on the
Windows laptop. Any ideas why?

Thanks!!!

[nbusers] How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

volodiaL 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

Javier Ortiz 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

Milos Kleint 10/12/2012

[nbusers] How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

volodiaL 10/12/2012

[nbusers] How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

simonwck 10/13/2012

[nbusers] How to tell netbeans to install maven dependencies into correct place

volodiaL 10/13/2012