[nbusers] Re: Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?

  • From: "Fabrizio Giudici" < >
  • To: "Milos Kleint" < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 20:55:32 +0200

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 19:51:37 +0200, Milos Kleint
< >
 wrote:

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Fabrizio Giudici

I haven't yet looked at all the current default execution mappings we
support if something like that is easily configurable (especially the
inheriting part can be often tricky)

Listen, what I've seen so far is pretty good, considering that you can specify profiles - which means that you can specify lots of things. I've created about a dozen custom actions for a customer and they cover his workflow pretty much (BTW, since they are based on my workflow, I could publish it if useful).

The only thing that AFAIK can't be done so far is to replace the existing context menu actions - I mean, I can write my own "Run" or "Test" actions, but they appear under the Custom submenu - I'd like to be able to replace the "Run" and "Test" under the main menu.

Also, I currently recommends defining global actions (and committing the related configuration file, so it can be versioned), so they are available everywhere; but it would be good if I could put a nbactions.xml under the master pom directory and have it inherited by submodules.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect @ Tidalwave s.a.s.
"We make Java work. Everywhere."

[nbusers] Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?

yblazart.ext 10/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?

Milos Kleint 10/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?

yblazart.ext 10/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?

Milos Kleint 10/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Netbeans 7.2, maven test bug ?

Fabrizio Giudici 10/01/2012