[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

  • From: Oddvard MYRNES < >
  • To: Fabrizio Giudici < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:40:40 +0200

Fabi,

Found a good 'Free form project' with netbeans article on the Netbens docs & support part. Will investigate this :-)

Oddvard

On 11 October 2012 22:21, Oddvard MYRNES < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello Fabi, my friend :-)

Yes I want to import the OpenGTS (vehicle tracking) project to Netbeans. Yes, the build.xml is an ant file. Can you assist?

Oddvard

On 11 October 2012 22:11, Fabrizio Giudici < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:13:43 +0200, Oddvard MYRNES < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

Dear Gary,

You have given me good assistance. Many thanks for your assistance. I can
search the forum on 'Free form project' &| 'mapping targets to actions' &
see what I get. If someone can help on this Please do so :-)

Ciao Oddvard, are you still with Ant, right?

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect @ Tidalwave s.a.s.
"We make Java work. Everywhere."

This email has been verified by Google Postini filtering system

[nbusers] How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/11/2012

Message not available

Message not available

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Gary Greenberg 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Fabrizio Giudici 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/12/2012