[nbusers] Re: Code generation from XSD

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Code generation from XSD
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:55:07 -0300

Em 11/10/2012 15:05, Gary Greenberg escreveu:
Can Netbeans generate Java class from the XML schema definition?
What plugin I need for that?

Few years ago, I've created a XSLT script that generates java classes for J2EE JavaBeans from the Beans XML.
But I don't know if there is any other plugin to do that these days, since most of functionality normally is derived from annotations.

My best guess is to use a XSLT plugin - but I really don't have any recent experience with.

Regards,

Edson

[nbusers] Code generation from XSD

Gary Greenberg 10/11/2012