[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

  • From: Oddvard MYRNES < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:13:43 +0200

Dear Gary,

You have given me good assistance. Many thanks for your assistance. I can search the forum on 'Free form project' &| 'mapping targets to actions' & see what I get. If someone can help on this Please do so :-)

Oddvard

On 11 October 2012 20:46, Gary Greenberg < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I am working with Maven projects explicitly for the last 3 years and Maven does have Action categories.
For Ant based Free-form project there was a capability to map targets to Netbeans actions but I don't remember details and do not have any Ant projects currently at hand.
Sorry, but I can't give you more help. Maybe someone else can?

Cheers,
Gary

On Oct 11, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Oddvard MYRNES wrote:

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your answer. The projectt is a Jave Web project that I have imported but the action category is not in the Project Properties dialog. Can you explain a little more please?

Oddvard

On 11 October 2012 18:52, Gary Greenberg < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Go to the project properties.
Click on action category.
Then you can map you existing targets to the Netbeans actions and/or add custom actions.
You'll be able to use them from the project context menu after that.

On Oct 11, 2012, at 5:13 AM, Oddvard MYRNES wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need dierction s on how to import a Jave WEB project that uses ant & have a multitarget build.xml file. The issue is how to incorperate the exsisting targets to a NB project.
>
> Oddvard
> This email has been verified by Google Postini filtering system

This email has been verified by Google Postini filtering system

This email has been verified by Google Postini filtering system

[nbusers] How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/11/2012

Message not available

Message not available

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Gary Greenberg 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Fabrizio Giudici 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/11/2012

[nbusers] Re: How to import a Jave Web project with an exsiting bulild.xml file.

Oddvard MYRNES 10/12/2012