[nbusers] Re: Unexpected java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Unexpected java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:33:36 -0300

Em 10/10/2012 13:06, rodmenmx escreveu:
Hi, Im having exactly the same problem, can you help me ??

If you preserve the history of the mail thread, then we can try to help.
If not, you should describe precisely what are you facing, if there is a stack trace, what have you found in NB log, piece of uncompilable source code, OS platform, user rights (ex: Windows 7 with Administration rights), etc.

Regards,

Edson.

[nbusers] Unexpected java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code

rodmenmx 10/10/2012

[nbusers] Re: Unexpected java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code