[nbusers] Re: [OT] What about migration plans from Kenai.com to Java.net?

  • From: "Fabrizio Giudici" < >
  • To: "NetBeans Users mailing list" < >, Ricardo Palomares Martínez < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: [OT] What about migration plans from Kenai.com to Java.net?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 09:13:48 +0200

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 00:38:48 +0200, Ricardo Palomares Martínez < > wrote:

So, my question is: can I expect that a n actual migration will happen
someday before Kenai.com is shutdown? Or should I migrate right now to
Java.net, possibly losing the Mercurial history?

I cant' tell you details about the migration planned by the sitekeepers, but Mercurial is the only thing you're 100% sure you don't lose. In fact, you have all the history on your local machine, and it's just a matter of pushing it to a freshly created repo. The thing that you won't lose, and you can't migrate yourself, are Jira issues and mailing lists.

In any case, I think a good place to ask for is the Jira issue tracker of the Java.Net site itself:

http://java.net/jira/browse/ABOUT

Cheers.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect @ Tidalwave s.a.s.
"We make Java work. Everywhere."

[nbusers] [OT] What about migration plans from Kenai.com to Java.net?

Ricardo Palomares Martínez 09/29/2012

[nbusers] Re: [OT] What about migration plans from Kenai.com to Java.net?

Fabrizio Giudici 09/30/2012