[nbusers] Ubuntu 12.04 Unity dialogs messed up

  • From: Mitch Claborn < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Ubuntu 12.04 Unity dialogs messed up
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:59:35 -0500

Running NB 7.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 Unity using the OpenJDK 6. Many of the dialogs opened from netbeans are not opening at a usable size. For example the "Go to Type" dialog (Ctrl + O) opens extremely thin, maybe 15 pixels wide, and quite tall. It is unusable like that. I can double click what title bar at the top and it will maximize OK, or if I'm patient, I can resize it by finding a corner and dragging with the mouse.

Anyone seen this?

[nbusers] Ubuntu 12.04 Unity dialogs messed up

Mitch Claborn 04/30/2012