[nbusers] Any way to "one click build/deploy" with Maven and JEE in NB 7.0?

  • From: Will Hartung < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Any way to "one click build/deploy" with Maven and JEE in NB 7.0?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:32:01 -0700

If I make a change, to, say one my java file in my -EJB project in a Maven JEE app, and I go to the -EAR to Run the app, it does not build my code changes, rather it simply pulls artifacts from my local repository.

Is there a way to make a code change and then just hit the Run button and have the Right Thing happen?

I'm using GF 2.1.

Thanks,

Will Hartung
( "> )

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic transmission may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by email reply and then erase it from your computer system.

[nbusers] Any way to "one click build/deploy" with Maven and JEE in NB 7.0?

Will Hartung 03/31/2012