[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

  • From: Tushar Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 19:32:19 +0530

Jiri,

I had signed the contributor agreement last year.  I added my name to NetFIX this year, now please tell me do I have to re-sign it again, has it changed?

with regards
Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur
MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP
Software Architect @ Infospectrum India Private Limited, JUGNagpur Leader
http://www.info-spectrum.com
http://www.tusharvjoshi.com
http://www.jugnagpur.com

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Jiri Kovalsky < "> > wrote:
Hello NetBeans fans!

 The NetBeans Team is pleased to announce the return of its two community testing programs, NetCAT and NetFIX, for the NetBeans 6.9 release cycle. NetBeans 6.9 feature highlights include in short:

 * NetBeans Platform OSGi interoperability
 * Many enhancements in Editor
 * Improved Java FX tooling
 * Java EE 6 improvements
 * Better PHP, Ruby & C/C++ support
 * and much more...

 To help test NetBeans 6.9 development builds, report bugs and RFEs, sign up for NetCAT [1], our popular beta testing program. As a NetCAT participant, you provide feedback to our development team and therefore influence the stability and performance of the NetBeans IDE. The requirement is simple: if you can spare a minimum of four hours a week for the next three months, then sign up!

[1] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCAT

 That's not all. Our NetFIX [2] program is looking for experienced Java developers who enjoy contributing code. Participating in NetFIX is an opportunity to have your name included in the NetBeans source code repository. For former NetCAT participants, NetFIX is also an ideal next step in contributing to the NetBeans project since you learn about NetBeans APIs in the process. So sign up today and join fellow community developers to help grow a more robust NetBeans IDE!

[2] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetFIX

 At the end of the NetBeans 6.9 cycle, top participants in both programs receive community recognition as well as gifts from the NetBeans team.

If you have any questions about either of the two programs, please contact me.

Best regards,
--
Jiri Kovalsky
NetBeans Community Manager

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

(continued)

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Using UI Gestures in your application

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Tushar Joshi 03/13/2010