[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 14:07:20 -0600

Sadly I cna't use any other browser from work, they use a proxy script that only runs on IE. I'll take a look at home...

Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón
Quality Assurance Engineer
B.Braun Medical, Inc.
972-466-5076 Phone

Jiri Kovalsky < >
     Sent by:

     03/09/2010 02:04 PM
Please respond to

cc
Subject
[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier, this is Microsoft Internet Explorer, right? Can you give it another try from some other alternative like Mozilla Firefox? What's weird is that you don't see any tabs not only "Edit"!

-Jirka

wrote:

> Thanks Jiri but it doesn't work.
>
> Can you subscribe as well for my entry? The
> one you have is my work email. I don't have access to my gmail account
> at work but I do most of my work at work.
>
> Still no edit button.
>
> Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón
> Quality Assurance Engineer
> B.Braun Medical, Inc.
> 972-466-5076 Phone

[snip]

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

(continued)

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Using UI Gestures in your application

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Tushar Joshi 03/13/2010