[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

  • From: Jiri Kovalsky < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 21:04:52 +0100

Javier, this is Microsoft Internet Explorer, right? Can you give it another try from
some other alternative like Mozilla Firefox? What's weird is that you don't see any
tabs not only "Edit"!

-Jirka

 wrote:

Thanks Jiri but it doesn't work.

Can you subscribe as well for my entry? The one you have is my work email. I don't have access to my gmail account at work but I do most of my work at work.

Still no edit button.

Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón
Quality Assurance Engineer
B.Braun Medical, Inc.
972-466-5076 Phone

[snip]

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

(continued)

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Using UI Gestures in your application

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Tushar Joshi 03/13/2010