[nbusers] Is the Suite Installer working to anyone?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Is the Suite Installer working to anyone?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:53:47 -0600

I'm trying to use the Suite Installer module on 6.9 daily builds but is not working. It completes the zip part of the process but it stall there. I left it wait 30 mins once with no luck.

Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón
Quality Assurance Engineer
B.Braun Medical, Inc.
972-466-5076 Phone
The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.

[nbusers] Is the Suite Installer working to anyone?

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010