[nbusers] Using UI Gestures in your application

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Using UI Gestures in your application
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:09:53 -0600

I'm following this tutorial: http://wiki.netbeans.org/HowToUseUIGesturesCollectorInYourApp

Everything is working but there are some lose ends that I need to fix. I'll appreciate any help I can get.

1. When sending Exceptions reports the IDE shows a Show my Issues link (trying to get into netbeans' bugzilla) I would like to remove this button. Any idea besides modifying the Exception Report module?
2. I love the way Netbeans' issues are generated into issues in bugzilla. I would like to either be able to install Bugzilla in a Windows Server (really hard to do) or have an idea of the API used so I can customize it to another bug tracker.

Thanks in advance!

Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón
Quality Assurance Engineer
B.Braun Medical, Inc.
972-466-5076 Phone
The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

(continued)

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Michel Graciano 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Jiri Kovalsky 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Javier . Ortiz 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Using UI Gestures in your application

Javier . Ortiz 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: Invitation to NetCAT & NetFIX community programs

Tushar Joshi 03/13/2010