[nbusers] Re: space character in TAB

  • From: Thomas Wolf < >
  • To:
  • Cc: s2krish < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: space character in TAB
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:40:29 -0500

On 03/08/2010 05:39 AM, s2krish wrote:
" type="cite">
Hi,

NetBeans is great editor. However, I am bit stuck!

When I hit tab, it create space character instead. For ecample, I set 4 chars in tab from global setting. When I press tab, it should show space that is equivalent 4 chars. However, it's inserting 4 spaces. Any way to overcome this problem?

Under Tools->Options->Editor->Formatting there is a checkbox that allows you to control whether tabs are expanded to spaces.

tom

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

[nbusers] space character in TAB

s2krish 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: space character in TAB

Thomas Wolf 03/08/2010