[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

  • From: "v.petrovic.rs" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:01:32 +0000

I think that my design was the reason for this behaviour.
I deleted two hboxes from my design and composer started showing.
But I still think that it was not my fault, I was just doing layout with
vboxes and hboxes, using multiple states with caution.

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/07/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

Lukas Hasik 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

Lukas Hasik 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

David Kaspar 03/09/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/10/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

David Kaspar 03/11/2010