[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

  • From: "v.petrovic.rs" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:50:38 +0000

After clean install and fresh uder settings, still the same problem.
I noticed that there was another exception before the one I posted earlier
It is:

Code:
org.netbeans.modules.javafx.composer.kernel.Debug$DebugException: ERROR: |
You cannot call the method from AutoUpdateView annotated method

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/07/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

Lukas Hasik 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/08/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

Lukas Hasik 03/09/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

David Kaspar 03/09/2010

[nbusers] JavaFx Composer not showing design

v.petrovic.rs 03/10/2010

[nbusers] Re: JavaFx Composer not showing design

David Kaspar 03/11/2010