[nbusers] How can I prevent NetBeans to reopen a project on startup?

  • From: "knugen" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] How can I prevent NetBeans to reopen a project on startup?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:08:55 +0000

Thanks, I had already found the group workaround, I was just hoping there was
a cleaner way.

[nbusers] How can I prevent NetBeans to reopen a project on startup?

knugen 03/07/2010

[nbusers] Re: How can I prevent NetBeans to reopen a project on startup?

Mark Wade 03/07/2010

[nbusers] Re: How can I prevent NetBeans to reopen a project on startup?

emiddio-verizon 03/07/2010

[nbusers] How can I prevent NetBeans to reopen a project on startup?

knugen 03/08/2010