[[nbpython-dev]] Re: [[nbpython-dev]] missing junit reference in nbpython and quick documentation

  • From: Petr Jiricka < >
  • To: "Luiz T. Honda" < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [[nbpython-dev]] Re: [[nbpython-dev]] missing junit reference in nbpython and quick documentation
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:54:37 +0200

Hi, the up to date Python sources are available in http://hg.netbeans.org/main/contrib/, so I would do:

2. cd main-golden
2. hg clone http://hg.netbeans.org/main/contrib/ (the contrib folder should end up under the main-golden folder)
3. run ant in main-golden
4. run ant in python.* modules and other required modules

Petr

On Jun 20, 2011, at 3:41 PM, Luiz T. Honda wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to build up the nbpython against nb 7.0.

I've already done the following steps:

4.cd releases

5.hg co release692

Then I tried to build nbbuild and  python projects with no success.

Basically NBTestCase extends TestCase (from junit package)which is not found by NB.

I've added junit as a library in project properties but it failed to recognize it.

Any hints?

Regards.

Luiz

[[nbpython-dev]] missing junit reference in nbpython and quick documentation

Luiz T. Honda 06/20/2011

[[nbpython-dev]] Re: [[nbpython-dev]] missing junit reference in nbpython and quick documentation

Petr Jiricka 06/21/2011