[[nbpython-dev]] Re: [[nbpython-dev]] How to find out information about NB new scripting language API

  • From: Petr Jiricka < >
  • To: "Luiz T. Honda" < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [[nbpython-dev]] Re: [[nbpython-dev]] How to find out information about NB new scripting language API
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:56:21 +0200

On Jun 16, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Luiz T. Honda wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get more info about the new scripting language API for NB 7.0?

There is no new scripting language API - everything should be pretty much compatible. The only problem is that the source structure has changed, so the Python plugins can not be built against the latest NB 7.0 sources, I believe.

I hg co release 692 and I'd like to run nbpython in 7.0.

The current Python sources are in the contrib repository: http://hg.netbeans.org/main/contrib/. If you make them build against NetBeans 7.0, that would be great - please let me know. We can then set up a build job that builds them against 7.0 - the current job does not work: http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson/view/All/job/python/

Thanks,
Petr

Thanks.

Luiz Honda

[[nbpython-dev]] How to find out information about NB new scripting language API

Luiz T. Honda 06/16/2011

[[nbpython-dev]] Re: [[nbpython-dev]] How to find out information about NB new scripting language API

Petr Jiricka 06/16/2011