[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:50:27 -0400

Very cool. I had not gotten a chance to look at it, but I am glad you figured it out.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM, dydu221 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Thanks jyeary for your help!

I tried to adapt my project to yours:
I created a web application instead of entreprise application
And when I created my session bean, I didn't check local interface.

After build and deploy, its works!

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

(continued)

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Running Tutorial Application fails

Frank Heath 04/26/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/27/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/27/2013