[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:00:51 -0400

The class geonote.webservice.jaxws.Remove does not have a property of the name users is indicating that the property does not exist, or is not exposed.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM, dydu221 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello,

I developp a geolocalisation application with html5

I try to make a entreprise application on netbeans 7.2.1 with remote glassfish 3.2.1. First I created a entity bean from database, then session beans from entity classes. I also created pool and ressource connection. After that, I deployed my project, and I created a web service for each session bean.

I use backbone architecture and soap to communicate with web service. I have some errors and I don't understand: I run my application and I try a webservice (create a user) this works once or not after, I have this error:

GRAVE: Cannot initialize endpoint  : error is :
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: class geonote.webservice.jaxws.Remove do not have a property of the name users
    at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointArgumentsBuilder$DocLit.<init>(EndpointArgumentsBuilder.java:538)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointMethodHandler.createArgumentsBuilder(EndpointMethodHandler.java:137)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointMethodHandler.<init>(EndpointMethodHandler.java:110)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.SEIInvokerTube.<init>(SEIInvokerTube.java:87)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(EndpointFactory.java:223)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:513)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:568)
    at org.glassfish.webservices.EjbRuntimeEndpointInfo.prepareInvocation(EjbRuntimeEndpointInfo.java:296)
    at org.glassfish.webservices.Ejb3MessageDispatcher.handlePost(Ejb3MessageDispatcher.java:116)
    at org.glassfish.webservices.Ejb3MessageDispatcher.invoke(Ejb3MessageDispatcher.java:91)
    at org.glassfish.webservices.EjbWebServiceServlet.dispatchToEjbEndpoint(EjbWebServiceServlet.java:200)
    at org.glassfish.webservices.EjbWebServiceServlet.service(EjbWebServiceServlet.java:131)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.servlet.ServletAdapter$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(ServletAdapter.java:1002)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.servlet.ServletAdapter$FilterChainImpl.invokeFilterChain(ServletAdapter.java:942)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.servlet.ServletAdapter.doService(ServletAdapter.java:404)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.servlet.ServletAdapter.service(ServletAdapter.java:354)
    at com.sun.grizzly.tcp.http11.GrizzlyAdapter.service(GrizzlyAdapter.java:168)
    at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.HK2Dispatcher.dispath(HK2Dispatcher.java:117)
    at com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:234)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.invokeAdapter(ProcessorTask.java:822)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.doProcess(ProcessorTask.java:719)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.process(ProcessorTask.java:1013)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.DefaultProtocolFilter.execute(DefaultProtocolFilter.java:225)
    at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.executeProtocolFilter(DefaultProtocolChain.java:137)
    at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:104)
    at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:90)
    at com.sun.grizzly.http.HttpProtocolChain.execute(HttpProtocolChain.java:79)
    at com.sun.grizzly.ProtocolChainContextTask.doCall(ProtocolChainContextTask.java:54)
    at com.sun.grizzly.SelectionKeyContextTask.call(SelectionKeyContextTask.java:59)
    at com.sun.grizzly.ContextTask.run(ContextTask.java:71)
    at com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:532)
    at com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:513)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: users is not a valid property on class geonote.webservice.jaxws.Remove
    at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getElementPropertyAccessor(JAXBContextImpl.java:988)
    at com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointArgumentsBuilder$DocLit.<init>(EndpointArgumentsBuilder.java:527)
    ... 33 more

Do you have any ideas?

When I build my application, I have this warnings:

Note: Creating static metadata factory ...
Note: Optional file was not found: META-INF/orm.xml continuing with generation.
Note: Optional file was not found: META-INF/eclipselink-orm.xml continuing with generation.
Note: Optional file was not found: META-INF/orm.xml continuing with generation.
Note: Optional file was not found: META-INF/eclipselink-orm.xml continuing with generation.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

I need help ...

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/23/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/24/2013

[nbj2ee] Running Tutorial Application fails

Frank Heath 04/26/2013

[nbj2ee] Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

dydu221 04/27/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Entreprise application and glassfish 3.2.1: some errors

John Yeary 04/27/2013