[nbj2ee] Re: Can't access added Jar file

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Can't access added Jar file
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:48:45 -0500

Are you sure you are not using the javax.servlet methods? Comment out any other imports and update the imports, and check.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM, toolfan84 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I clicked Libaries->add Jar->portlet-2.0.jar so I can use javax.portlet. The files look like they are there but where I try to do
import javax.portlet;

I get
Unused Import

Import section does not correspond to the specified code style rules
----

please help,
thanks

[nbj2ee] Can't access added Jar file

toolfan84 02/15/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Can't access added Jar file

John Yeary 02/18/2013