[nbj2ee] Re: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:29:20 -0500

Please add the correct taglib

<%@taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM, pino < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I am trying to execute the exercise on the book: Java EE 6 development for Netbeans 7 on page 102 of the book; but i encountered a problem
at the line of the code:
<c:if test="${param.displayConditionalText == 'true'}"
var="textDisplayed" scope="session">
I see a red little square with inside a white x; look the image attached  with this email.
If i put the mouse over the square i see an error message:
"${param.displayConditionalText == 'true'} contains invalid _expression_(s):
javax.el.ELException: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type:
org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.
The problem will appear if i click on RUN main project F6. the program will not work correctly when i type in the browser: http://localhost:8080/jstlif/index.jsp?displayConditionalText=='true'
because the page will show me always the same text instead of showing me even the text:
This paragraph will only be displayed if the request parameter named "displayConditionalText"
has a value of "true".
If i give the parameter true!
Please help me to resolve this problem!

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/zzzbmp_131.jpg

[nbj2ee] Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

pino 01/12/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

John Yeary 01/14/2013

[nbj2ee] Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

pino 01/14/2013

[nbj2ee] Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

pino 01/14/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

John Yeary 01/15/2013

[nbj2ee] Re: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

John Yeary 01/15/2013

[nbj2ee] Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type: org.apache.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl.

pino 01/17/2013