[nbj2ee] Re: .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:27:31 -0500

This is the wrong forum for GUI based questions, please use the  " target="_blank"> mailing list.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM, TradeHound < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
When I run my desktop app from the .jar, the part that reads a file is way slower than if I run it from within NetBeans.
I would think it would be slower in NetBeans.
Maybe there is some setting that will speed up the .jar file.  Any suggestions?

[nbj2ee] .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)

TradeHound 12/01/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)

John Yeary 12/03/2012

[nbj2ee] .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)

TradeHound 12/03/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)

John Yeary 12/04/2012

[nbj2ee] .jar execution slower than in NetBeans (the read/write)

TradeHound 12/04/2012