[nbj2ee] Re: package does not exist

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: package does not exist
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:54:15 -0500

Try unzipping the file, and adding the individual jar files to your project.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:18 AM, AnaPan < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,
I hope is an easy to solve problem, but not for me, unfortunately.
I have uploaded an uploadbean1.9.zip into libraries, but netbeans does not find it for some reason.
It says "package javazoom.upload does not exist" even though it is in the uploadbean.
Can somebody tell me why?

Thank you in advance!
Ana[/img]

Attachments: