[nbj2ee] Re: Adding new methods to RESTful web service

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Adding new methods to RESTful web service
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 07:58:49 -0500

Please post your code.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM, divyanayak8853 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

mstaszew wrote:
> Ignore. I had missed fully qualifying my query name "findByEmail" so that it is "Users.findByEmail" and now it seems that HTTP 500 is only raised when I specify an invalid email address so a little exception handling and what not and I should be OK.
>
> Arghhh! Sometimes it just helps to write out your problem. For those who have wasted a few minutes reading the above, I apologize!

Hi ,
I am new to web service development.Initially i faced the same problem ,but when i test the service using test restful webservice,I get the service list on left side,and on clicking the email service which we included, I get a 404 -The requested resource (Not Found) is not available.I dont understand what the problem is.Kindly help.Thanks in advance.

[nbj2ee] Adding new methods to RESTful web service

divyanayak8853 12/06/2012

[nbj2ee] Adding new methods to RESTful web service

Developmobileapp 12/06/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Adding new methods to RESTful web service

John Yeary 12/06/2012