[nbj2ee] Re: How to have menus in java desktop application

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: How to have menus in java desktop application
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:20:26 -0500

This is the wrong forum for GUI based questions, please use the  " target="_blank">  mailing list.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM, zabltn < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,
I want to develop a java desktop application. The application should be like a website somehow, i mean i want to have some menus in my java desktop application which by clicking on each one of those menus i should be able to access some different pages with different contains(like having main-menu, report-menu….).
Any idea will be highly appreciated.

[nbj2ee] How to have menus in java desktop application

zabltn 11/25/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: How to have menus in java desktop application

John Yeary 11/27/2012