[nbj2ee] Re: How I unsubscribe this list

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: How I unsubscribe this list
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:34:52 -0500

Follow the directions here.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Marcos Birro Calixto < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

How I unsubscribe this list

Thanks,

Marcos

[nbj2ee] How I unsubscribe this list

Marcos Birro Calixto 11/20/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: How I unsubscribe this list

John Yeary 11/20/2012