[nbj2ee] Re: Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 21:13:17 -0500

There is tons of information specified at:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26576_01/doc.312/e24940/system-security.htm#abloj

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM, ESer < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
No one? Really?
Come on guys ... I would really appreciate a tip how I can configure GlassFish the right way to demand a client certificate on a HTTPS connection.

[nbj2ee] Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

ESer 11/11/2012

[nbj2ee] Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

ESer 11/15/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

John Yeary 11/17/2012