[nbj2ee] Re: Constructor, getters and setters format

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Constructor, getters and setters format
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:31:03 -0500

I would agree that would be an "ugly" solution, and inconsistent with the general coding standards (Sun), but it would work.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:05 AM, voyage34 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello

Can I change in Netbeans constructor, getters and setters format (without 'this' word:

from:

Code:

class A {
    private int age;
    public A(int age) {
        this.age = age;
    }
}

to:

Code:

class A {
    private int age;
    public A(int pAge) {
        age = pAge
    }
}

greetings
Slawek[/code]

[nbj2ee] Constructor, getters and setters format

voyage34 11/16/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Constructor, getters and setters format

Rick Fincher 11/16/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Constructor, getters and setters format

Witold Szczerba 11/16/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Constructor, getters and setters format

John Yeary 11/16/2012

[nbj2ee] Constructor, getters and setters format

voyage34 11/16/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Constructor, getters and setters format

Witold Szczerba 11/18/2012

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo