[nbj2ee] Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

  • From: "ESer" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:10:47 -0500

No one? Really?
Come on guys ... I would really appreciate a tip how I can configure
GlassFish the right way to demand a client certificate on a HTTPS connection.

[nbj2ee] Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

ESer 11/11/2012

[nbj2ee] Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

ESer 11/15/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Using a client certificate in a HTTPS connection between a web service and an Android app

John Yeary 11/17/2012