[nbj2ee] Re: Enable Java webstart on Enterprise Application Client

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Enable Java webstart on Enterprise Application Client
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:31:12 -0400

Have you considered using Maven? The Maven Web Start plugin may be able to help. http://mojo.codehaus.org/webstart/webstart-maven-plugin/

John
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:02 PM, ianb < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
G'day

Further to this, despite all appearances to the contrary, the enterprise application client is web start enabled.

It doesn't work, but at least it is enabled.

On attempting to run the client through web start I get:

com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Unable to load resource: http://localhost:8080/___JWSappclient/___system/___dyn/___system_s1as.jnlp

This message appears on other posts and appears to have several solutions. I haven't found the one that is applicable to my case yet.

[nbj2ee] Enable Java webstart on Enterprise Application Client

ianb 10/24/2012

[nbj2ee] Enable Java webstart on Enterprise Application Client

ianb 10/25/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Enable Java webstart on Enterprise Application Client

John Yeary 10/25/2012