[nbj2ee] Re: Directory "dist" not being generated

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Directory "dist" not being generated
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:25:30 -0400

I just ran Maven from the command line for version 3.0.4 and I don't have a dist directory. I never noticed it before, but are you sure it is not a change in Maven?

John
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:36 AM, davethedog < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
This happened after the latest Netbeans update, so no doubt they will fix it in the next wave.

In the mean time you can overcome this by going into the build settings for your project and unckeck "Enable Annotation Processing".

This seems to have no affect in the war file and everything still works OK

[nbj2ee] Directory "dist" not being generated

jaguirregt 10/16/2012

[nbj2ee] Directory "dist" not being generated

davethedog 10/25/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Directory "dist" not being generated

John Yeary 10/25/2012