[nbj2ee] Re: help about where to save license file

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: help about where to save license file
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:15:35 -0400

I am not sure how their licensing works. If they have an example of how they used it in a war file you could follow the same procedure. Generally, the working directory for a web application is WEB-INF/classes You could try that.

John
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:34 AM, daming < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I'm quit new in NetBeans and I've to use this library that I've just bought.
My supplier say that:

"The easiest way is to put the license file Pluto.Info.lic in the Working directory and specify just the file name.

Example:
License license = new License();
license.setLicense("Pluto.Info.lic");

I've tried to save the file in many places in the project (main dir, build\web\WEB-INF\lib, ...) and also to add in the packing / war content /item (as I did for images that then works with href=""image.ico"" but it didn't work.
Could you please help me how to do to attach this file in the project? (unfortunatly my supplier don't know Netbeans)
Many thanks Damiano

[nbj2ee] help about where to save license file

daming 10/25/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: help about where to save license file

John Yeary 10/25/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: help about where to save license file

Lutz Horn 10/25/2012