[nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:56:25 -0400

:-)
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM, volodiaL < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for response!

I tried option --target and it didn't work for me.
I made one mistake in
asadmin --host localhost --port 8989 redeploy Olympics.war

8989 is port to access application via url
5050 is port to access my administration console(admin port)
Correct is to use admin port 5050 in option --port:
asadmin --port 5050 redeploy Olympics.war

[nbj2ee] How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

volodiaL 10/11/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

John Yeary 10/12/2012

[nbj2ee] How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

volodiaL 10/12/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

John Yeary 10/16/2012