[nbj2ee] Re: Java DB (Derby)?

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Java DB (Derby)?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:50:23 -0400

Which version of NB did you install? My instance points to the version of derby installed in GlassFish.
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Ahlem < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi there,

I've installed Netbeans 7.2 and would like to use the Java DB in my project. But when I rightclick on Java DB (Services), "Start server" and "Create database" are greyed, only "Properties" is there.  And the Drivers-Folder next to it is empty. Can somebody help me to a solution?

Regards

[nbj2ee] Java DB (Derby)?

Ahlem 10/12/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Java DB (Derby)?