[nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 23:37:55 -0400

asadmin --help deploy

asadmin deploy --target domain Olympics.war

OR

asadmin deploy --target domain --force Olympics.war
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:42 AM, volodiaL < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello!

I had great problems with default domain1.
That's why I created my new domain2 but I don't know how to deploy app on it from command line.
In cl I type:
asadmin --host localhost --port 8989 redeploy Olympics.war
I receive next line:
HTTP connection failed with code 404, message: Not Found
My server instance (domain2) at 8989 is running and I see this from
asadmin list-domains

Thank you!

[nbj2ee] How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

volodiaL 10/11/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

John Yeary 10/12/2012

[nbj2ee] How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

volodiaL 10/12/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: How to deploy application on my new domain in Glassfish

John Yeary 10/16/2012