[nbj2ee] Re: Adding new event crashes project

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Adding new event crashes project
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:47:02 -0400

This is the wrong forum for GUI based questions, please use the  " target="_blank"> mailing list.
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Pommeau < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi. I've been implementing a GUI for a while. Everything was going smoothly. Then suddenly, adding an event to a jLabel crammed evrything. The code doesn't recognize my variables anymore and i get a gazilion red lines (errors) in the scroll bar. Removing the event puts everything back to normal. Any hint as to what may be creating this problem ? I can no longer implement my GUI. Please help me. Signed : semi-Newbie.

[nbj2ee] Adding new event crashes project

Pommeau 10/10/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Adding new event crashes project

John Yeary 10/11/2012