[nbj2ee] Re: Import eclipse project

  • From: Adam Jurzyk < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: Import eclipse project
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:24:53 +0200

If this is clean Maven project (there isn't any Eclipse specific stuff in it), just open it as Maven project and forget about Eclipse Project.

Adam

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Shaolin81 < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I want to import elipse project (maven + spring + jsf). I follow instructions in netbeans wiki (Importing Eclipse Projects into NetBeans IDE).

But I get this import issues:

 •  Unsupported classpath container found. It will be ignored and you may need to update the NetBeans project classpath by hand. The internal name of this container is: 'org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER'

 •  An existing NetBeans project was found and will be used instead.

After I close the dialog with issues I can see imported project, but it is standard java project. Not a web app.

How to make it web project? Thank you.

[nbj2ee] Import eclipse project

Shaolin81 08/27/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: Import eclipse project