[nbj2ee] Re: problem synchronization nerbeans database

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: problem synchronization nerbeans database
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:16:57 -0400

Your explanation is rather vague.

If you have a web application which is not updating, and it is AJAX make sure you are re-rendering the right elements for example.

Please be more descriptive about the problem, and if there are any errors/exceptions.
____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 9:13 AM, prevert < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
hello,
I am working on a jee  application with netbeans
when I change to the database (add recording,  update another ...)
and I execute the application I see no change in the application
I see the changes  when I clean and build the project then I rerun

how can I remedy this problem especially when I get a Changes the base from the application

[nbj2ee] problem synchronization nerbeans database

prevert 07/28/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: problem synchronization nerbeans database

John Yeary 07/30/2012