[nbj2ee] Re: About sql server

  • From: John Yeary < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re: About sql server
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 19:49:30 -0400

Please check out the Java EE 6 Tutorial and ask questions after you have checked for an answer there first.

http://download.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
NetBeans Dream Team
President Greenville Java Users Group
Java Users Groups Community Leader
Java Enterprise Community Leader

____________________________

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Yasmik < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello, i am new for netbeans.. help me to guide proper way...
     If i am using sql server for database then sqlyog is required or not???
and which database is powerful for my website??
  Reply must

[nbj2ee] About sql server

Yasmik 07/26/2012

[nbj2ee] Re: About sql server

John Yeary 07/26/2012

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo