[nbj2ee] Unable to Creating Persistence unit with Entity Class

  • From: ኣርዓዶም < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Unable to Creating Persistence unit with Entity Class
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:59:16 +0900

I'm trying to create an Entity class with a persistence unit in Netbeans 7.1.1.
But in the New Entity Class wizard, the Next button is disabled and I cannot create a persistence unit associated  with it.

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance

[nbj2ee] Unable to Creating Persistence unit with Entity Class

ኣርዓዶም 04/18/2012