[nbj2ee] Re : JSF & many-to-many relations

  • From: val_berlot < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbj2ee] Re : JSF & many-to-many relations
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 05:12:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
we don't have yet found the solution, and would be very pleased to get some information about your solution.
Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
VB

De : JethroJS [via Netbeans.org] <[hidden email]>
À : val_berlot <[hidden email]>
Envoyé le : Samedi 18 février 2012 1h29
Objet : Re: JSF & many-to-many relations

I found the solution. Do you have it yet or would you like my input?

http://netbeans-org.1045718.n5.nabble.com/JSF-many-to-many-relations-tp5166070p5494410.html
To unsubscribe from JSF & many-to-many relations, click here.
NAML

Sent from the Netbeans - J2EE mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

[nbj2ee] Re : JSF & many-to-many relations

val_berlot 02/28/2012