[[nbdiscuss-ru]] Urgent information from BBB

  • From: "Better Business Bureau" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [[nbdiscuss-ru]] Urgent information from BBB
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2012 12:13:20 +0700

Attn: Owner/Manager

Here with the Better Business Bureau notifies you that we have received a complaint (ID 792839401)
from one of your customers with respect to their dealership with you.

Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT below to obtain more information on this matter and let us know of your point of view as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to your prompt reply.
Regards,

AKILAH MOYA

[[nbdiscuss-ru]] Urgent information from BBB

Better Business Bureau 01/23/2012