[nbdiscuss_es] Today's issue of Community Development Digest is ready for download

  • From: Tom Harmon < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [nbdiscuss_es] Today's issue of Community Development Digest is ready for download
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:54:07 -0400

CDDHeader

If you're a development official looking for the latest news affecting CDBG recipients as well updates on a wide range of other programs, from neighborhood stabilization to affordable housing initiatives, brownfields redevelopment, transit-oriented development programs and more, there's only one independent source for the most reliable and authoritative information.

That's why so many development officials have relied on Community Development Digest for over forty-five years. Now you can see for yourself everything CDD has to offer by downloading a complimentary copy our latest issue, which was just published today.

To access your issue, visit: http://www.cdpublications.com/freenews/202

We talk regularly with sources on Capitol Hill and in federal, state and local agencies to bring you news and insights you won't get anywhere else. Take a quick look at this complimentary issue and see for yourself.

Unlike other news sources, Community Development Digest is far more than just a continually updated service. Check out these additional benefits our subscribers are already receiving:

  • Comprehensive, keyword searchable database packed with newly reported community and economic development insights.
  • Free access to our staff for time-saving answers to your questions about funding and legislation that affects your programs.
  • Two free additional online subscriptions so others in your organization have access any time they need to search for funding as well.
  • Expert advice and insider information from a news source that's congressionally credentialed to cover events other media can't.

So download the latest issue now with our compliments by going to
http://www.cdpublications.com/freenews/202 and discover for yourself the impact Community Development Digest can have on your organization.

Questions? Just give us a call at 1-800-666-6380.

Facebook Twitter Digg del.icio.us Google Reader Reddit StumbleUpon

Now available - Grantwriter's Valu-Pak
Get three of our most popular grantwriting tools at this special limited-time price.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/245

Join us for Keys to Winning K-12 Funding in a Tough Economy
An authoritative fact-filled audio conference designed to help you obtain the funding you need to ensure the success of your K-12 education-related program in today's tough budget climate.
March 22 2-3:30 PM EST
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/246

CD Publications is announcing our new "Customer Rewards Program". Now you can earn points good towards your next purchase in our webstore.
Click here for more information.

CD Publications 8204 Fenton Street Silver Spring, MD 20910
voice: 800-666-6380 | fax: 301-588-6380

Click here to unsubscribe from this list.

[nbdiscuss_es] Today's issue of Community Development Digest is ready for download

Tom Harmon 03/15/2012