[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

  • From: Zoran Sevarac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:09:57 +0100

If everyone agrees that would be fine for me, and I'll appreciate that.
Take a look at notes from the meetings (starting november) to see what we have been doing http://wiki.netbeans.org/Governance2011

In short, so far we've initiated the collaboration of NetBeans with Oracle Academy in order to include NetBeans trainings in their official curriculum,
We're currently working to see if they will also switch to NetBeans in some of their Java related courses
Some other things are also in progress  - like supporting collaboration between open source projects, and some things are to be done - like usability testing programme, and plugin portal related stuff.

John, Sven please add, if I've missed something.

Zoran

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM, < "> > wrote:
Great idea.

If there's enough consensus (and no objections) why not extend the term
with this current board? I'm assuming there are current
initiatives/goals that could benefit from giving the current team the
additional 6 months to see things through.

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

tinuola.awopetu 03/15/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Belbin, Peter 03/15/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Zoran Sevarac 03/17/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Zoran Sevarac 03/16/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Jiří Kovalský 03/17/2012