[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

  • From: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:21:52 +0100

I support this idea as well. If both current NetBeans Board members agree, let's extend their term by 6 more months.

-Jirka

On 15.3.2012 18:38,

 wrote:

Great idea.

If there's enough consensus (and no objections) why not extend the term
with this current board? I'm assuming there are current
initiatives/goals that could benefit from giving the current team the
additional 6 months to see things through.

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

tinuola.awopetu 03/15/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Belbin, Peter 03/15/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Zoran Sevarac 03/17/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Zoran Sevarac 03/16/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Jiří Kovalský 03/17/2012