[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

  • From: Zoran Sevarac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 04:43:02 +0100

whether there is not already the implied expectation or possibility that those involved would continue to be available regardless of their no longer holding an elected post, to see the work to completion?

Speaking for myself (and I belive other board members too), I confirm that I will continue to be available to finnish what we've started regardless of our term is extended or not.

Zoran

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

tinuola.awopetu 03/15/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Belbin, Peter 03/15/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Zoran Sevarac 03/17/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Zoran Sevarac 03/16/2012

[nbdiscuss] Re: Proposal for extending the election term for the NetBeans Governance Board

Jiří Kovalský 03/17/2012